The circuit offers four fare categories: normal, women, reduced and junior.
- Women rates for General Admission and grandstand tickets
- Reduced fares for children aged 14-18 (born between 1 January 2000 and 31 December 2004).
- Junior rates are for children under 13 years in grandstancs only.
- Normal rates apply to all men over 18 years of age.
Children under 13 years of age (born after 1 January 2005) have free access to the General Admission. All children must be accompanied by an adult in possession of a ticket. A ticket must be requested at a ticket office. Please note: ID is required.
On Friday with a 3-day ticket, you have access to all areas and grandstands except Correntaio and "58".
Children tickets are separated into 2 age groups: under 13 years old and 14-18 years old.
- under 13 years old: they have free access to the General Admission and are entitled to the "Junior" fare for the grandstands (see details on the ticket page). Free General Admission tickets must be collected at the ticket offices of the circuit. An adult accompanying person in possession of a ticket must be present and an identity document must be presented.
-14-18 years: they benefit from reduced rates for General Admission and grandstands tickets (see the ticket page for details).
ID might be required at the checkpoint.
People with a disability between 34 and 73% are entitled to a reduction for General Admission access only. For people with a disability above 74%, General Admission access is free for this person and 1 accompanying person.